High Speed Rail Projects in Canada
- Wikipedia: Article about high speed rail in Canada.
- highspeedrail.ca: Another site promoting high speed rail in Canada.
- HATOKO Masatoshi: A Preliminary Feasibility Study about High-Speed Rail in Canada
- Forth Junction Project: A Vision for Rapid Interurban Passenger Transportation Corridors in Alberta.
- The Van Horne Institute: Calgary-Edmonton High Speed Rail Study.
- Transports Québec: Projet de train à haute vitesse Montréal-New York (French)
Other Rail Projects in Canada
- Atlantic Passenger Railway Project: Committee seeking to restore passenger rail service to southeastern Quebec and southern New Brunswick.
News about High Speed Rail Projects in Canada
- High Speed Rail Canada Blog: High Speed Rail Related News.
- Railwaypeople.com: Quebec - Windsor Corridor Jet Train, Canada.
- cbc.ca: Blueprint for Calgary 2018 includes bullet train.
- thestar.com: Onboard for high-speed line.
- cbcnews.ca: Governments revive plans for high-speed trains between Quebec, Ontario.
High Speed Rail Projects in the U.S.
- Wikipedia: Article about high speed rail in the U.S.
- cahighspeedrail.ca.gov: California's Proposed High-Speed Train System.
- sehsr.org: North Carolina's Proposed High-Speed Train System.
- vhsr.com Virginia's Proposed High-Speed Train System.
Passenger Service Companies in Canada
- Via Rail: Canadian Passenger Rail service
- Ontario Northland: Passenger Rail service in Northern Ontario
- AMT: Metropolitan Transportation Agency Montreal
- GO Transit: Metropolitan Transportation Agency Toronto
- Amtrak Cascades: Amtrak Service Vancouver-Seattle-Eugene
- Amtrak: Passenger Rail (including high speed) service in the U.S.
Other Rail Related Websites
This website is dedicated to the promotion of high speed rail service in Canada. This by showing what would be possible.
The website is not connected to any train operator, manufacturer or government agency. Displays are for
visualization only and do not claim to be accurate or represent actual plans.
Content, illustrations and pictures:
Stefan Bracher (unless otherwise stated or comments left by users)
Webdesign and Automation by:
"TGV Canada" picture:
Graphic based on Eurolink Model by Seb Tyler.
If you have any questions, write to:
Or use the Contact Form on my personal website.
© Webdesign and content by Stefan Bracher